Andrei Zveaghintev’s photography school
Private photography lessons in Dublin
In 2004 I bought my first camera and in 2006 I turned my hobby into my full
time job. During this time, I have never regretted my choice, because for more
than 17 years I have been doing what I like, I get paid for it, and I also have
a lot of freedom — I plan my own time.
Who is this intensive photography course for?
those who want to change the field of activity and learn a new profession.
- For those who like to take pictures and want to make money from it.
- For those who have a camera, but are not satisfied with the results.
- For beginner photographers who need up their game.
Individual course program
Fundamentals of modern photography:
- Basic principles of photography and photographic equipment;
- Exposure: aperture, shutter speed, ISO;
- White balance; color harmony;
- Composition rules;
- Photography genres;
- Shooting in the studio; studio equipment;
- Selection of photographic equipment; mirror and mirrorless systems;
- Light: natural and artificial, constant and flash;
- Photo editing in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop;
- Creation of a photobook;
- Communication with customers;
- Shooting from a drone, piloting practice;
- How do photographers make money online — photo stocks;
- Creating your own website and promotion.
Questions and answers:
Who is it for?
Individual photography lessons are suitable for those who want maximum effect with minimum time investment. Those who want to change the field of activity and try their hand at photography. Newbie photographers who need a quick start. Or maybe you have a camera, but you can’t seem to take beautiful pictures? Then this photography course is for you.
Who will be at the lesson?
are held one on one (individually). One student, one teacher. This is the main
advantage — the maximum effect.
Do I need my own camera?
Bringing your own camera is desirable, but not required. We have everything you
What language are the courses in?
How many lessons?
The entire course consists of 18 hours.
Is the course online or offline?
12 hours are held individually online and 6 hours individually live, with a physical presence.
What is the schedule and duration of the course?
We create a schedule together to make it convenient for you. There are 2 options for the duration of the course:
- Standard: 2 weeks.
- Intensive: 1 week.
What is the price?
The cost of the entire course is €1500